blog advertising is good for you
Advertise here for your next book promotion!
Members - 15/20
Web Fiction Reviews/Ratings - 5/8
Muse's Success Reviews/Rating - 1/3
So you've been reading along, and want to help support! That's great! I'm happy and awed. But what can you do?
1. Subscribe - One measly Canadian dollar a month is all it takes. That's twelve measly dollars a year, roughly the price of a thick paperback. And there's no shipping fee.
2. Donate - If your income is more sporadic, maybe this a better option for you? The more income I make from this site, the more time I can devote to it, the less I have to worry about other work, or other writing.
1. Link to me - If you've got a blog, website, Facebook page, or whatever little chunk of the internet, please post a link to me. The more links out there, the easier it is for people to find me - and search engines, too.
2. Tell a friend - Got a friend you think would enjoy one of the stories here? Tell them about it, please! The more the merrier!
3. Update when I update - When I post a story section, pass the information along. If you've got Twitter, send out a tweet with the new URL; on Facebook put the link in your status, or Notes; put it on your blog, anything will help!
4. Join the community - Make an account, make a comment or two, start a discussion in the forum, answer a poll. Anything that helps to build April Raines' Storybook Corner from a simple story page, to a lively chunk of internet (without being mean-spirited) helps. I want to know who's reading my work, and what they think!
5. Review me! - I now have an entry at Web Fiction Guide. If you've got an account there, you can write up a review.
And, as always, thanks for reading.
Teaser for this week:
I decided to take it as a compliment, it would help keep me from beating Antonius where he stood.
Discuss the teaser